Thursday, July 7, 2011

I scored a GREAT deal on cat treats last night!!!!

Well, my cats love treats, but those little bags of treats that cost $1-$2 for a couple treats are out of my price range.

I started buying Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry food instead for treats. At my local Ingles, they have the 1 lb bags (decent size) for $2.48. That's about a week's worth of treats for them (they eat them a few times a day...and I have 2 cats, and a stray I feed once in a while).

At Wal-Mart, they sell a 3 lb bag for around $7. I'll sometimes get that.

Well, this new company, MrChewy.com, had a promo last night that was $50 off your order, and you pay flat shipping of $4.95.

So, I decided to get 2 of the 7 lbs bags they offer ($15.99 each), and 2 of the 3 lb bags ($7.99 each), and added a bag of Greenies treats, to put it over $50, so I could use the coupon.

Total after the $4.95 shipping was $6.90 for $50 worth of treats. Wow! I cannot wait til arrives. I'll have treats for months, and a nice cut in my monthly budgets. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment