Saturday, July 9, 2011

Today I spent under $7 for $80 of groceies/stuff!

Well, I had to make an unexpected trip to the stores today, because one of the items at Publix and at Ingles, as well as some of the items at Kroger were either going off sale or my coupons would be expired. So, today was the day to hit all 6 stores: Publix, Kroger, Kohl's, Target, Wal-Mart, and Ingles. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. LOL

Well, I did good. I spent $6.63 plus tax for a lot of stuff:















(6) Cans of Chef Boyardee Pastas
(2) 33-load Bottles of Purex
(2) Banquet Frozen Dinners
(1) Nintendo DS Game
(2) Breakstone Zesty Sour Creams
(1) Kahiki Pork Egg Rolls
(1) Jar of Claussen Sandwich Pickle Slices
(2) Pks Oscar Mayer Weiners Hot Dogs
(2) Bottles of Kikomann Soy Sauce
(3) Cans of Tuna in Water
(1) 35-lb pail of Tidy Cats Litter
(5) Trial 3-pks of Cascade Dishwashing Packs
(1) Suave Creamy Body Wash
(2) Combat Ant Traps (4 ct, and 6ct)
(1) French's Spicy Brown Mustard
(2) Boxes of Mac-n-Cheese

All for just $6.63 + tax.


All this was possible by following the instructions in my book.

I used coupons, and stacked them to get great deals (mostly free, or very close). I used the Target GiftCard I got from a Plum District deal (that only required me to register for an account...I never spent a dime), and Kohls discount cards that I got for free, as well as coupon vouchers from a few companies that I received as part of their Facebook giveaways.

If you are not getting great deals like these yet, BUY MY BOOK!!!! :-) Scroll to the top of the page for links on buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment